Hosted Phone Services
Each User of Advanced Hosted Services Hosted Phone System service has access to Unlimited Calling anywhere in the Continental USA and Canada. Stop paying your local telco provider high monthly fees for restricted local calling and eliminate your domestic long distance expenses.
Predictable Fixed Cost Phone Service:
AHS Bundles your Phone System and Voice Service into one solution for one low at rate. Get All Features with No surcharges, No add-ons, No overages and No “catches”. Enjoy the immediate advantage with one vendor for a complete telecom solution that will save you money and increase productivity.
Because our systems are cloud based you never have to worry about hardware failures, or paying for expensive service calls or for moves, adds, and changes.
Each user will have control over their own extension to make simple changes. Some of these changes may include call forwarding rules, call blocking and music on hold. The account administrator will have the ability, to see the call detail reports, also set forwarding, change names and greetings.
What is Failover? Failover allows the customer to supply a pre-determined telephone number that calls will forward to in the event of a power outage, Internet failure, any event that blocks service from getting through to your telephone system.
Quality of Service
Our Hosted business phone service is know for its exceptional quality of service. We achieve this by providing a world class network and settings that allow phones on our network to access our switches without intermittent hops, and routing.
By phone, email, ticket, or on-site we have your back. Do you need to make a change, add a user or just need help? We are there for you can reach us by phone, email support ticket or we can send a tech to your site. We provide 24/7 support and service.
• We’re 100% focused on IP Telephony and Cloud Communications
• We provide expert, on-site surveys to prepare your business for IP voice
• We deliver superior US based support and service to all your staff
• We’re a single source for Service, Hardware, Installation and Maintenance
Contact Us at 1-833-Hosted1 or Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sip Trunk Services – Reduce Cost with Unified Voice & Data
Advanced Hosted Services SIP Trunking Advantage
- Eliminate Expensive Wiring, T-1 and PRI Trunks
- Leverage Existing Bandwidth Cost and Maximize Savings
- Predictable Budgeting with Unlimited Flat Rate Trunks
Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
With SIP Trunking from Advanced Hosted Services, you’ll have access to Unlimited Calling anywhere in the Continental USA and Canada. Stop paying your local telco provider high monthly fees for restricted local calling and eliminate your domestic long distance expenses.
Predictable Fixed Cost Phone Service:
Advanced Hosted Services offers Flat Rate SIP Trunking solutions designed to save you money. Budget your telecom spending every month and stop worrying about long distance and overages.
- Fully Compatible: Our SIP Trunking service is compatible with all phone systems. Even if your system is not SIP enabled.
- Extremely Reliable: Advanced Hosted Services SIP Trunking solutions are provided on a fully redundant, all IP telephony network.
- Quick & Easy Setup: In most cases your SIP Trunks can be provisioned and set upon your existing phones system within a few short hours.
- Disaster Proof: In the event your phone system becomes un-available your calls will automatically fail over to any destination.
Start Savings with Advanced Hosted Services
5 Benefits of Advanced Network SIP Trunking
• Save up to 60% Monthly –Start benefiting from unlimited calling at low flat monthly rates with no overage charges.
• Keep Your Phone Numbers–Keep all your existing phone numbers, including Direct Inward Dial (DID) and Toll Free.
• Transparent Migration–We manage your migration and ensure you have a seamless transition when using our SIP Trunking
• Easy to Deploy–SIP Trunks can be provisioned and setup in the same day with little to no changes to your existing phone systems.
• US Based Support–Receive VIP support from our US based staff for any account changes or questions.
The Advanced Network SIP Trunking Advantage
Advanced Hosted services SIP Trunks deliver optimal service quality with crystal clear voice. When compared to older expensive wiring services like analog trunks or PRIs, Advanced Hosted Services SIP Trunks enhances your existing phone system while lowering your monthly telecom spending. In addition, SIP Trunks are much more flexible and reliable.
Use any Phone System You Want
Advanced Hosted Services SIP Trunks can work with any SIP enabled PBX. They also work with traditional analog phone or key systems using a telephone adapter or IAD (Integrated Access Device). No matter what system you currently have or plan on purchasing Advanced Network’s SIP Trunks can help you save money and increase productivity.
Smart Fax Services
What is SmartFax Anywhere:
SmartFAX Anywhere is a digital business fax service that offers big business features ata small business price. It allows for traditional fax machines to send and receive messages as well as provides internet fax options like fax to email, online faxing, fax archiving and much more.
Unlimited Local and Long Distance Faxing:
With SmartFAX Anywhere you’ll have access to Unlimited Faxing anywhere in the Continental USA and Canada. Stop paying your local telco provider high monthly fees for restricted local service and eliminate your domestic long distance expenses.
5 Benefits of Advanced NetworkFax Solution
• Save up to 60% Monthly – Start benefitting from unlimited faxing at low flat monthly rates with no overage charges.
• Keep Your Phone Numbers – Keep all your existing phone numbers, including Direct Inward Dial (DID) and Toll Free.
• Easy to Deploy – Absolutely no configuration requiredno port forwarding and no public IPs. Just plug and play.
• Nothing Changes – Simply continue to use the fax machine as you always have.
• US Based Support – Receive VIP support from our US based staff for any account changes or questions.
Contact Us at: 1-631-940-9096 or Email us at: email@example.com